Globe Salon | Downtown Las Vegas: Where to Park
We understand that Downtown Las Vegas can be a unknown quantity for some of you, especially since most of our guests drive to us from the surrounding suburbs of Summerlin, Green Valley, Seven Hills, and the like. Fear not! Getting to Globe Salon is a quick 15-minute jaunt for most, and parking is about as easy as a downtown can get. Keep in mind that, despite our Las Vegas Boulevard address, Soho Lofts, the luxury residential tower that is our home, faces north on Hoover Avenue.
So, parking at Globe Salon? Here you go:
• All of Globe Salon’s free parking is on city streets. That means you’ll need to make sure your car is displaying valid license plates and a current registration sticker.
• Hoover Avenue between Las Vegas Blvd and 4th Street (directly in front of Soho Lofts) is free 3-hour parking. Hooray!
• Hoover Avenue west of 4th Street is free parking without a time limit. Huzzah!
• All along 4th Street is free 2-hour parking, and is usually under-utilized. It’s great for shorter appointments like Fabulous Blowouts, event styles and haircuts.
• Prefer parking in a lot? The lot directly across from us (the Hoover Lot) is a metered city parking lot, generally $1 per hour.
See how simple that is? See you at Globe Salon soon!